I’m Ula. I’m a wife and a mom of two Boys, still before 30. I’m a woman who learns to create a warm home and a loving family.
My beloved values are freedom, simplicity, nature, health, truth. And relationships with people.
About the blog
I write about creating a good family life. Slowly, by taking little steps. With some falls. And with successes.
You’ll find here a bit of productivity, a bit of slow life and raptures over a drop of dew. Sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter. As in life.
On the blog you’ll read mostly about:
- home, minimalism, and simplicity
- motherhood and family
- natural body care and health
- wise work
- family trips.
For people hungry knowledge and solutions for how to tke your your life into your hands in various aspects I recommend:
- Phylicia Masonheimer’s productivity course’s flash sale (-69%) + how I benefited from it
- Why don’t I send my kids to educational institutions?
- How do I plan the week as a mom, homemaker, and blogger, and complete even 90% of it?
- How to organize a kid’s birthday party without stress, even if you are almost alone with it?
- How did I cure my baby’s oral thrush (aphtha) naturally and much more effective than our doctor?
- 5 books to encourage outdoor parenting and kids’ connection to nature
- Why I’m coming back to planning, organization, and efficiency