I’m Ula. I’m a wife and a mom of two Boys, still before 30. I’m a woman who learns to create a warm home and a loving family.
My beloved values are freedom, simplicity, nature, health, truth. And relationships with people.
About the blog
I write about creating a good family life. Slowly, by taking little steps. With some falls. And with successes.
You’ll find here a bit of productivity, a bit of slow life and raptures over a drop of dew. Sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter. As in life.
On the blog you’ll read mostly about:
- home, minimalism, and simplicity
- motherhood and family
- natural body care and health
- wise work
- family trips.
For people hungry knowledge and solutions for how to tke your your life into your hands in various aspects I recommend:
- What do minimalists spend money on? June report
- Quick info about a time-limited offer for family travel lovers (ends 07/19)
- How to plan and organize short family trips with kids?
- Nature-bathing. I’m taking you on a trip near your place of living
- Monthly purchases of a minimalist family, May’s report
- Family beach bag essentials when you travel with toddlers
- How to teach your kid to ride a bike (on two wheels) – my experiences while teaching our 4-year-old