I’m Ula. I’m a wife and a home-pre-schooling mom of two Boys, still before 30. I’m a woman who learns to create a warm home and a loving family.
My beloved values are freedom, simplicity, nature, health, truth. And relationships with people.
About the blog
I write about creating a good family life. Slowly, by taking little steps. With some falls. And with successes.
You’ll find here a bit of productivity, a bit of slow life and raptures over a drop of dew. Sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter. As in life.
On the blog you’ll read mostly about:
- homemaking and minimalism
- motherhood, family, and home education
- natural body care and health
- time management
- family trips.
For people hungry knowledge and solutions for how to tke your your life into your hands in various aspects I recommend:
- Master the art of using these 10 natural & healthy products every day
- How to cure anemia naturally? How did I improve my blood test results radically in pregnancy?
- 8 tried and true uses of coconut oil
- Daily: What’s up in my life now? (+ free healthy habits tracker)
- Phylicia Masonheimer’s productivity course’s flash sale (-69%) + how I benefited from it
- Why don’t I send my kids to educational institutions?
- How do I plan the week as a mom, homemaker, and blogger, and complete even 90% of it?