The article may contain affiliate links.
It’s not easy to change diet. I know it from my everyday life. There are better and worse days. Sometimes I use food to comfort myself, to lower stress or as an entertainment. No one is perfect. But we all would like to live healthier. So I gathered for you a few ideas, really simple ways to live healthier, in other areas than diet.
1. Baking soda + coconut oil as a chemicals-free deodorant.
2. Coconut oil as a chemicals-free toothpaste.
3. Raspberry seed oil as chemicals-free sunscreen.
4. Magnesium oil (an oil making us absorb magnesium by skin in such an easy way!)
5. Washing soda + borax as laundry powder.
6. Naked skin or natural oils (cold-pressed and unrefined) instead of creams, balms etc.
7. Exposing your skin to the sun.
8. Enough sleep. At night.
By Saturday, 4/27 you can join the Free Decluttering Challenge. It includes a video and a workbook by Dana K. White from a Slob Comes Clean to help you regain control over the scariest places at your home!
If you like my writing, subscribe to the monthly newsletter.
And if you love my writing, you can become my Patron on Patreon with access to bonus texts. You can also buy me a cake or another book for review here.
back to blog