The article may contain affiliate links.You're lucky! 14th and 15th of August are the days of a flash sale when the Productivity Bundle is discounted from $49.97 to only $37!
Make your days less stressful and your dreams/goals fulfilled by making use of the ebooks, ecourses and planners included in the Bundle. Learn more.
It’s not easy to change diet. I know it from my everyday life. There are better and worse days. Sometimes I use food to comfort myself, to lower stress or as an entertainment. No one is perfect. But we all would like to live healthier. So I gathered for you a few ideas, really simple ways to live healthier, in other areas than diet.
1. Baking soda + coconut oil as a chemicals-free deodorant.
2. Coconut oil as a chemicals-free toothpaste.
3. Raspberry seed oil as chemicals-free sunscreen.
4. Magnesium oil (an oil making us absorb magnesium by skin in such an easy way!)
5. Washing soda + borax as laundry powder.
6. Naked skin or natural oils (cold-pressed and unrefined) instead of creams, balms etc.
7. Exposing your skin to the sun.
8. Enough sleep. At night.
If you like my writing, subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
If you are interested in growing in different areas of life, check the Bundles.