The article may contain affiliate links.
It’s not easy to change diet. I know it from my everyday life. There are better and worse days. Sometimes I use food to comfort myself, to lower stress or as an entertainment. No one is perfect. But we all would like to live healthier. So I gathered for you a few ideas, really simple ways to live healthier, in other areas than diet.
1. Baking soda + coconut oil as a chemicals-free deodorant.
2. Coconut oil as a chemicals-free toothpaste.
3. Raspberry seed oil as chemicals-free sunscreen.
4. Magnesium oil (an oil making us absorb magnesium by skin in such an easy way!)
5. Washing soda + borax as laundry powder.
6. Naked skin or natural oils (cold-pressed and unrefined) instead of creams, balms etc.
7. Exposing your skin to the sun.
8. Enough sleep. At night.