The article may contain affiliate links.
It’s not easy to change diet. I know it from my everyday life. There are better and worse days. Sometimes I use food to comfort myself, to lower stress or as an entertainment. No one is perfect. But we all would like to live healthier. So I gathered for you a few ideas, really simple ways to live healthier, in other areas than diet.
1. Baking soda + coconut oil as a chemicals-free deodorant.
2. Coconut oil as a chemicals-free toothpaste.
3. Raspberry seed oil as chemicals-free sunscreen.
4. Magnesium oil (an oil making us absorb magnesium by skin in such an easy way!)
5. Washing soda + borax as laundry powder.
6. Naked skin or natural oils (cold-pressed and unrefined) instead of creams, balms etc.
7. Exposing your skin to the sun.
8. Enough sleep. At night.
If you find the knowledge valuable, be grateful, apply it mindfully into your life and pass the positive energy you've got forward. How? Send the article to people important to you, support my work or other cause with the intention that the gained knowledge will keep transforming your life. If the articles on the Slow and Happy blog are valuable for you, subscribe to the newsletter.
blog | support | follow