The article may contain affiliate links.
The registration for A Simple Year 2019 course is open! 🙂 If you feel that you need more space, time and inner peace in your life, check the course here. Let youself be guided by 15 simple living experts through 12 spheres of life, and for each sphere you'll have a full month of knowledge, advice and inspiration.
- With a digital connection, you can join from anywhere in the world. - At the end of the year, you’ll get lifetime access to the course material. - 2019 is the last edition of the program. - Find likeminded people in a private FB group. - We offer a 30-day refund policy. - The Simple Year 2019 curriculum and contact if you'd have any additional questions are here.
Recently I found that some bloggers are publishing monthly reports, saying among others, which blogging tasks set for the month they accomplished. I’ve decided to give this idea a chance. But I prefer rather write about my plans, my promises for myself and for you, my readers. After publishing the promise, it will be harder for me to not stick to the plan!
As a minimalist and being aware that being a full-time mother for two energetic boys takes most of my time and energy, I choose only a few tasks. I think it’s better to have a short to-do list and tick off all the tasks than to have a long list and do almost nothing. And remember, productivity is not the goal, productivity is not the god.
Get inspiration for your blog improvement!
blogging goals for the second half of August
1. As it’s the third year of the blog and there are already many articles, I want to choose top ten (the most liked, the most helpful) articles in main categories like slow living, minimalism, and motherhood to help new readers find the most valuable content and to remind my regular readers of it. I’ll put links to these articles in the sidebar.
2. Create beautiful graphics with pinable quotes from these top articles.
3. Add call-to-actions to chosen articles. To get to know you better. How you react to articles and what kind of content do you need.
4. Rewrite the About page.
5. Tidy up the resources page.
6. Develop and tidy up blog’s Pinterest boards to help you find more resources, inspiring to live a slow and happy life.
Slow Blogging ebook
blog | store | support | follow | A Simple Year 2019 course