The article may contain affiliate links.You're lucky! 14th and 15th of August are the days of a flash sale when the Productivity Bundle is discounted from $49.97 to only $37!
Make your days less stressful and your dreams/goals fulfilled by making use of the ebooks, ecourses and planners included in the Bundle. Learn more.
One year ago, I was reporting on the blog my monthly purchases to give you a picture of how a minimalist life may look like in practice, in a real family.
I’m coming back to writing this series, at least for a few months.
what did I buy in March?
What I don’t put on this list is accommodation expenses (apartment bills, Internet, 2 pre-paid phones), food, car fuel, supplements or medication (which we buy very rarely but these things seem to be too personal sometimes to list them directly).
Things which use up over time.
- 1 disposable razor
- kids’ tooth gel (no fluoride)
- 1 pack of diapers (now used only for nights and for number two – oh, I wish we’d be after these issues)
5 bedpads (for naps without a diaper)
- dishwasher salt (as a very non-perfect housewife, I haven’t used it for last 1+ year)
- dinner at a restaurant (greetings from the
fckingcountry where an average monthly income after taxes is 1900 and dinner in an average restaurant for 2 adults and 2 kids cost 160 – before tip and without desserts for adults)
- working in a cafe
- meeting in a cafe
- dentist visit
- gifts (non-clutter of course 😉 )
items that will stay with us
- 2 bike trainer handles (we’ve bought two because in the previous handle I’ve bent the metal, so we assumed that one handle won’t serve us for a
long time;but it occurred, the new handles are of much better quality)
- pair of pants for the Older
- 3 items of underwear for me
- a frying pan (I chose ceramic to avoid health problems connected with scratched telfon or other non-stick substances).
That’s all. No toys, no crazy clothing shopping, no new home decor.
Previous monthly shopping reports:
P.S. If you’re a fellow blogger, you could be interested in my Slow Blogging ebook which I’ll be giving for free to my subscribers soon. If you’re not already on the list, subscribe here.
If you like my writing, subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
If you are interested in growing in different areas of life, check the Bundles.