I’m sharing with you texts that touched or inspired me this month or that I agree with so much that wanted to keep them saved here to be able to get back to them.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. – Eleanor Roosevelt Words find in Cait Flanders’ article What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do.
2. 3 Ways to Extend the Battery Life on Your Gadgets by TheMinimalists.
3. Plenty of room on the island by Seth Godin.
4. Why I Would Rather Be Crazy Than Boring by Allison Fallon.
5. I’ve started to make my blog writing better. And reaching more people, yes – it’ll make my motivation bigger. Who’s helping me? A blogger whose opinions I don’t like but whom I’m addicted to. For me it’s not about what he blogs about but how he does it.