The article may contain affiliate links.
I’m sharing with you texts that touched or inspired me this month or that I agree with so much that wanted to keep them saved here to be able to get back to them.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. – Eleanor Roosevelt Words find in Cait Flanders’ article What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do.
2. 3 Ways to Extend the Battery Life on Your Gadgets by TheMinimalists.
3. Plenty of room on the island by Seth Godin.
4. Why I Would Rather Be Crazy Than Boring by Allison Fallon.
5. I’ve started to make my blog writing better. And reaching more people, yes – it’ll make my motivation bigger. Who’s helping me? A blogger whose opinions I don’t like but whom I’m addicted to. For me it’s not about what he blogs about but how he does it.
If you like my writing, subscribe to the newsletter. Help the blog.