The article may contain affiliate links.
I just wanted to give you a friendly final reminder for the Parenting Super Bundle 2018, a huge resource, containing years of multiple parent’s experiences in the form of:
1 membership site.
This library can help you:
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Keep yourself calm while managing tantrums, bedtime battles, and backtalk
- Nurture a deeper, stronger relationship with each of your kids
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
Normally, you would have to pay over $1280 to buy these eBooks and eCourses individually from the experts who created them.
But with the Parenting Super Bundle 2018 Sale, you can save 96% and get them all for less than $50. It’s like paying for two books but getting 80 resources!
My Readers will surely like the whole bookshelf of homeschooling resources:
For more details about titles included, visit the Parenting Super Bundle 2018 Sale’s website (until July, 31st).
Remember, this bundle is backed by a 30-Day Happiness Guarantee. 30-days, 100% satisfaction or ALL your money back.
Get your bundle right here for only $47, only till July, 31st:
By Saturday, 4/27 you can join the Free Decluttering Challenge. It includes a video and a workbook by Dana K. White from a Slob Comes Clean to help you regain control over the scariest places at your home!
If you like my writing, subscribe to the monthly newsletter.
And if you love my writing, you can become my Patron on Patreon with access to bonus texts. You can also buy me a cake or another book for review here.
back to blog