Do you want to get rid of debts and finally learn to manage your money well? It is doable.
Dear Mom, Wife and Keeper of The Home Kingdom!
Are you also amazed, how crazy it is, how little formal education we get with money? In high school and college, we learn about biology, history, poetry, foreign languages…
But not how to create a budget, pay our bills, or save for the future — skills that will have a MUCH bigger impact on our lives than knowing the year Columbus sailed the ocean blue…
After surveying thousands of people, the Ultimate Bundles team learned that almost everyone wishes they were in a stronger place financially.
Basically, most of us feel like we’re drifting. We don’t really know what we were doing. We don’t really know where we are heading. We just hope everything will turn out okay.
But if you’d rather have a budget, pay off debt, grow your income, be proactive in managing your money and avoid stressful nights, I’ve got something for you.
Ready to learn more about money in a year than most people learn in a lifetime? 🙂
The Ultimate Bundles team was looking for the best eBooks, eCourses, videos, worksheets, and printables about how to:
- set up an easy budgeting system you can actually stick with
- learn proven ways to save money no matter your income
- take control of debt without feeling overwhelmed
- find smart ways to grow your income
- create a clear plan for achieving your financial goals and building wealth.
They are specialized in looking for systems and strategies that actually worked. They do it since 2012.
All together, they found 45 resources that are proven, practical, and inspiring. Resources that can set you on the way to take control, get systems in place, make more money, and plan a prosperous financial future for your family.
If you add them up, these materials are worth over $1,200.
But thanks to a special partnership with the smart people who created them, for a limited time you can get the entire collection for only $49.97 in the Master Your Money Super Bundle.
If you have concerns about the fact that you do not know the products, for which you pay, the way you know a book browsed in the bookstore, do not worry. The Ultimate Bundles team is so sure of the quality of their products that it gives their customers 30 days to cancel the purchase and receive money back if they are not satisfied with the Bundle.
So what is your next financial goal?
- To pay off nearly $100,000 student loan debt in less than 6 years like Nicole Hather (ecourse: 21 Day Money Challenge: Jumpstart Your Journey to Financial Freedom, video: How to Move Beyond the Budget and Build Lasting Wealth?)?
- To pay off $38,000 in debt and start building wealth through real estate investing like Lauren Daly (workbook: Ultimate Money Saving Guide, video: How to Financially Prepare Your Family for a New Baby)?
- To leave your 9 to 5 by saving and investing your money wisely to be able to “retire” at age… 35 like Todd Tresidder (ebook: The 4% Rule: Safe Withdrawal Rates in Retirement)?
Use these and 40 more materials to fulfill your dream of no more money stress.
Life is more than money. It’s true.
Having more money won’t magically fix all of our problems.
But money is important. And managing it well can reduce your stress, improve your marriage, help you better provide for your kids, and set your family up for a prosperous financial future.