The article may contain affiliate links.You're lucky! 14th and 15th of August are the days of a flash sale when the Productivity Bundle is discounted from $49.97 to only $37!
Make your days less stressful and your dreams/goals fulfilled by making use of the ebooks, ecourses and planners included in the Bundle. Learn more.
What exactly will you receive?
When you buy the Ultimate Productivity Bundle you get access to:
- 1072 tried and true recipes across 12 categories with nutritional info and convenient index (+ 200 dessert and beverage recipes for just $10 more)
- 30+ ready-to-use meal plans with shopping lists and prep notes
- 5 ecourses
- 5 ebooks
- 4 printable packs & workbooks.
The recipes are divided into 12 eCookbooks:
- Baked Goods
- Dinner: Celebrations & Holiday Meals
- Dinner: Everyday
- Dinner: Freezer Meals
- Dinner: One-Dish Wonders
- Dinner: Quick & Easy
- Dinner: Slow Cooker / Instant Pot
- Light Meals
- Salads & Sides
- optionally for $10 more: Beverages and Desserts.
The meal plans include:
- 2-week gluten free rotation
- 2-week paleo (grain/dairy free) rotation
- Breastfeeding Momma
- Busy Moms
- Comfort Favorites
- Company’s Coming Long Weekend
- Cooking School
- Everyday Real Food
- Freezer Meals
- Gluten Free
- Instant Pot
- Kid Friendly
- Kid’s Lunchbox
- One Pot
- Party Meal Plans x10
- Seasonal Meal Plans:
- Winter Meals
- Spring Meals
- Summer Meals
- Fall Meals
- Short on Time
- Slow Cooker
- Stay-at-Home / Work-from-Home Lunches
- Theme Nights
- Top 8 Allergen Free
- Whole30 (2 weeks, all meals)
The complete list of all titles with their original prices is here (click See what’s in the Bundle on the top of the page).
After making the purchase, you’ll receive an email with a login for a dedicated download site. That’s where you’ll find every single resource in the Bundle available for you to download (cookbooks, meal plans, eBooks) or access (eCourses). You can choose to either get it all in one huge ZIP or download each file individually in the format you prefer. You get access to this site for one year after your purchase, and dowloaded files can be yours forever.
Is it worth the price?
Let’s do the math.
The Healthy Meal Planning Bundle consists of 46+ products: 12 cookbooks, 30+ meal plans, 14 ebooks, ecourses & printables. The price of them all outside of the Bundle is… $1,038.
The avarage price of a product in this collection is $22.
So even if you’d be interested only in using three products, the discount is significant and it’s worth to pay the price of $49.97.
If you like my writing, subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
If you are interested in growing in different areas of life, check the Bundles.