I’m Ula. I’m a wife and a mom of two Boys, still before 30. I’m a woman who learns to create a warm home and a loving family.
My beloved values are freedom, simplicity, nature, health, truth. And relationships with people.
About the blog
I write about creating a good family life. Slowly, by taking little steps. With some falls. And with successes.
You’ll find here a bit of productivity, a bit of slow life and raptures over a drop of dew. Sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter. As in life.
On the blog you’ll read mostly about:
- home, minimalism, and simplicity
- motherhood and family
- natural body care and health
- wise work
- family trips.
For people hungry knowledge and solutions for how to tke your your life into your hands in various aspects I recommend:
Bundles: ecourses + ebooks + webinars
Photography Super Bundle [97% off sale ends 30/6/2019]
$2,327.74I want to buy the Bundle
- 5 best resources in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019
- Clean smarter – the homemaking strategy that only strong and wise women use
- Sign up for free decluttering advice from Dana (a Slob Comes Clean) – time limited!
- Real-life preschool homeschool daily schedule which is working for our family
- mini art: my experience with the carnivore diet
- A fantastic offer for bloggers – discounted resources + free bonus from me
- mini art: the bestseller lie