About the blog
This place is created for all women wanting to learn more about creating a good family life. We do it slowly, by taking little steps. With some falls. And with successes.
You’ll find here a bit of productivity, a bit of slow life and raptures over a drop of dew. Sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter. As in life.
On the blog you’ll read mostly about:
A helpful extension of the blog’s content is the community of our Slow and Happy newsletter, meeting once a week. To join us, enter your email below and remember to click the confirmation link in the first email you’ll get:
- mini art: what I love in bloggers from some English-speaking coutries
- Six 100% cotton cute aprons to make your beloved homemaker smile
- mini art: the man of one pants
- Master the art of using these 10 natural & healthy products every day
- You can make your blog look bigger even if it’s small
- How to cure anemia naturally? How did I improve my blood test results in pregnancy?
- The power of sharing your story. Why should you blog?
For people hungry knowledge and solutions for how to take your your life into your hands in various aspects I recommend:
Bundles: ecourses + ebooks + webinars
Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 (sale ends 31/12!)
$1,038.00Get the access now!
And if you’re looking for good gifts ideas, check my gift guides.
About the author
I’m Ula. I’m a wife and a home-pre-schooling mom of two Boys. Still before 30. I’m a woman who learns to create a warm home and a loving family.
My beloved values are freedom, simplicity, nature, health, truth. And relationships with people.